About the material of the protective filmJul 08, 2021
1. The protective film made of PP material is the first to appear on the market. The chemical name is polypropylene, and it has no adsorption capacity. It is usually glued with glue. After tearing it off, it will leave a glue mark on the screen, which will corrode the screen for a long time. . Has been basically eliminated.
2. The characteristic of PVC material protection sticker is that it has a soft texture and is easy to stick, but this material is relatively thick and has poor light transmittance, which makes the screen look dim. It will also leave a glue mark on the screen after tearing it off. This kind of material is also easier to turn yellow and oil out as the temperature changes, and the service life is relatively short.
3. The improved PVC protective film solves the previous problems of heavy weight and poor light transmittance.
4. The PET protective film is the most common type of protective sticker on the market. This three-layer PET protective film is used for mobile phones and tablet computers.
5. The AR material protector is the best known screen protector on the market.
6. The main raw material of PE material is LLDPE, which is relatively soft and has a certain degree of stretchability.
7. The protective film made of OPP is relatively close to the PET protective film in appearance, with greater hardness and certain flame retardancy, but its adhesive effect is poor, and it is rarely used in the general market.